Friday, November 28, 2008

Your profile doesn't exactly match the requirement

Well, I guess I have to wait for more time to get to Middle East, hehe. They said that my profile does't exactly match the requirement. They want an engineer that currently doing role in an intensive post sale engineering. I used to work in that role, but they said that they must consider other candidate. That's okay i said, perhaps next time i will meet such an 'really matched' offer to my current profile. My friend that work an lives in Middle East country already told me that job market in the middle east usually need 'really matched' profile to consider if the candidate comes from outside the country, and not to forget the experiences. The minimum 5 years work experiences must have for foreigner that apply the job market in the Middle East countries.

No comments: